Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Sleep

The pregnancy, or general stress, is playing havoc with my sleep. I don't seem able to settle as I used to. I stay awake longer than normal and wake up between 4am and 5am.

I don't feel more tired than usual during the day but I'm being forgetful and a little bit confused. Today I forgot my home keys and had to go and sit in a pub until Daddy-to-Be came home from work. I also called two colleagues 1 hour earlier than the time we had agreed through meeting invites. Confusing for them and embarrassing for me. I don't like pulling the pregnancy card at work, so tried awkwardly to laugh it away.

The renovation, messy and stressful as it is, is progressing well. Good news. We have doors now. Albeit without handles. The decoration is also nearly completed. Just some finishing touches left in the living room. The antique creme CROWN colour is having a calming influence. Works very well with the flooring. Nice!

I keep saying that I won't do DIY or renovations for some time now. But who knows...

Time to sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment